Zaatar flatbread, chicken, feta, pomegranate dressing
PLEASE CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL.
READY IN: 10 MINS
Chicken Maryland fillets
Red onion (1/3 supplied)
Parsley (½ supplied)
Tomato (½ supplied)
YOU’LL NEED: Medium sized frying pan, chopping board, knife, baking tray
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil (vegetable or grape seed), salt
ALLERGENS: Dairy, wheat, gluten, onion, sesame
These instructions are to serve 2 people. When cooking for 1, 4 or 6 the same techniques apply but the preparation and cooking times may change slightly.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C fan forced.
2. Prepare the produce: Wash the vegetables. Finely chop the parsley, onion and tomato. Halve and slice the radish. Slice the cheeks off the lemon. Slice the chicken into thin pieces.
3. Cook the chicken: Heat a splash of oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken, turning often, for 5 minutes or until brown on all sides. Season the chicken. Pour half of the pomegranate dressing over the chicken, toss to combine.
4. Make the salad: Combine the parsley, onion, tomato and radish in a bowl. Combine with half of the pomegranate dressing, a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt.
5. Cook the za'atar pitas: Put the pitas on a baking tray. Combine a splash of oil with the za'atar, spread it on the flatbreads. Place in the preheated oven. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
6. To serve: Divide the chicken and salad among the serving plates with a lemon wedge. Place the feta over the salad. Serve with the zaatar pitas.