Vietnamese coleslaw with spring rolls
FULL METHOD & RECIPE CARD WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Vegetable spring rolls
Nuoc cham (vegetarian)
Peanut and shallot mix
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil
ALLERGENS: Garlic, soy, onion, nuts (peanut), wheat, gluten
1. Preheat the oven to 180C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Slice the wombok very thinly. Thinly slice the spring onions. Cut the carrots into matchstick size pieces. Thinly slice the red capsicums. Roughly chop the coriander.
3. Cook the spring rolls: Place the spring rolls onto a baking tray. Drizzle a little oil over them and roll to coat. Place the spring rolls into the preheat oven, cook for 10 minutes, turning once, or until crisp all over and heated through.
4. Make the coleslaw: Combine the wombok, carrots, capsicums, spring onions, coriander, most of the peanut and shallot mix and the nuoc cham in a bowl. Toss to combine.
5. To serve: Divide the coleslaw between serving plates. Top with the spring rolls and remaining peanut and shallot mix.