MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 30MINS
2. Pre-made vatapa mix
3. Pre-made cashew pumpkin seed mix
4. Paprika oil
1. Red, green and yellow capsicum (also required for beef dish)
2. White onion
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees fan forced.
2. Cut the pumpkin into quarters, place on a lined oven tray and then roast for 25 minutes.
3. In a non-stick pan over a medium heat, cook the vatapa mix until it thickens. It will take roughly 15 minutes too cook through completely. Vatapa is a blend of raw ingredients so give it time to ensure vegetables are tender and flavours can combine properly.
4. Cut the white onion, all three capsicums and coriander then season with lime juice. Spread the vatapa on the plate then put the pumpkin on top then put the salad on top followed by the cashew farofa
No nuts: Cashew mix and vatapa both contain cashew nuts.