Demo product 4 meals
1. Preheat the oven to 200C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the shallots. Thinly slice the chilli into rounds. Thinly slice the spring onions on the diagonal. Cut the lime into wedges. Halve and remove the seeds from the cucumbers, slice diagonally into 5mm slices. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 2cm thick slices then further cut the slices into 2cm thick chips. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. Make the sweet potato chips: Wash the chips to remove the starch and dry well. Coat the chips in oil and place in one layer on a lined baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven, turning often, for 25 minutes or until the chips are crisp and golden. Season to taste.
4. Make the oka: Meanwhile, cut the tuna into 1.5cm pieces. Place the tuna in a bowl with the whites of the spring onions, shallots, chilli, a good pinch of salt and juice from half of the limes. Let sit for 5 minutes and then add the coconut cream, cucumbers and tomatoes.
5. To serve: Divide the oka into small serving bowls, serve with the chips. Sprinkle the oka with the greens of the spring onions and the fried shallots. Serve with the remaining lime wedges.