CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Dried fruit mix (1 of 2 bags provided)
- Chickpea tajine sauce
- Cauliflower (to bake & to make ‘cous cous’)
- Baby carrot
- Coriander (also used in night 3)
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees fan forced. Bring a medium pot of water to the boil, season water with salt.
- Cut you cauliflower into half and reserve one half for the cous cous. Blanch boil the other half for 1-3 minutes. Remove from the water, gently pat it dry with a paper towel and rub the harissa seasoning on it. Place it on a lined oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate some cauliflower or blitz it in a food processor to create a small cous cous like consistency. Transfer to a bowl and mix through the dry fruit mix. Season with olive oil, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Place the tagine mix in a pot and heat through over a medium heat. Roughly chop the carrots and beans and add to the pot. Cook these until the vegetables turn tender, about 6 minutes.
- To plate up, begin with the tagine mix on the plate followed by some cauliflower ‘cous cous’. Place the baked cauliflower on top and garnish with some fresh coriander.
For downloadable pdf version, click here.