Tandoori salmon, naan, yogurt, cucumber salad
FULL METHOD & RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
Allergens: Garlic, onion, wheat, gluten, yeast
Pantry staples: Salt
Specialised equipment: Lined baking tray
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
2. Prepare the produce: Wash the vegetables. Cut the carrots into matchstick- size pieces. Halve and thinly slice the cucumbers. Thinly slice the shallots into rounds. Thinly slice the chillies into rounds. Roughly chop the coriander.
3. Make the Tandoori salmon: Place the salmon, tandoori paste and a spoon of the yogurt in a bowl. Mix well. Place the salmon on the lined baking tray. Cook in the preheated oven for ten minutes or until just cooked. Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes.
4. Heat the naan: Heat and soften the naan directly over a gas flame or in a frying pan.
5. Make the salad: Combine the carrots, shallots, remaining chillies and coriander in a bowl.
6. Make the cucumber and yogurt: Place the cucumbers, half of the chillies, the remaining yogurt and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix well.
7. To serve: Divide the naan, tandoori salmon, salad and cucumber and yogurt between the serving plates.