MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Premartinated chicken
2. Pickled cucumber
3. Basmati rice
4. Spiced yoghurt
5. Turmeric & fried onion mix
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees fan forced. Bring a medium pot of water to the boil.
2. Put the chicken on a lined baking tray and into the oven for 25 minutes.
3. Wash the rice twice to remove the starch. Boil the rice for 8 minutes.
4. Dice the cucumber and thinly slice the shallot, then mix both through the yoghurt.
5. Strain the rice, then using a fork stir through the turmeric and onion mix.
6. Remove the chicken from the oven, then transfer to a chopping board and slice into 2cm thick pieces.
7. To plate up, begin with the rice, then add the sliced tandoori chicken beside it. Garnish with a spoonful of yoghurt and some pickled cucumbers.
Vegetarian: Paneer is provided. Preheat a pan then sear the paneer on each side, like you would halloumi. Pour over the tandoori sauce provided and serve.