Steak, chimmi churri, potatoes, radish
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL.
Dutch cream potato
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Onion, garlic
Chimmi churri base: Ingredients: Garlic, capers, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, vinegar, herbs, chilli, salt. Contains: Garlic
1. Preheat the char grill pan over high heat.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Quarter the radish. Dice the tomato. Pick the oregano leaves. Slice the potato into 1cm slices. Wash the potato slices.
3. Cook the potatoes, steak and radishes: Drizzle a little oil over the steak and potatoes, sprinkle with some salt. Place the potatoes and steaks onto the preheated char grill. Cook the steaks for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat and rest while the potatoes continue to cook. Cook the potatoes for a further 5 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. Place the radishes onto the char grill. Cook for 10 seconds per side or until just charred.
4. Make the salad: Combine the tomato, radish and oregano leaves.
5. To serve: Divide the steak, salad and potatoes between serving plates. Top with the chimmichurri sauce.