1. Olive tapenade
2. Manchego cheese
3. Onion & potato mix
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with some salt. Whisk the mixture until totally combined.
2. Add the potato and onion mix and gently whisk to combine.
3. Preheat a pan over a high heat with a splash of your preferred oil.
4. Reduce the heat to medium, then add the egg mix to the pan.
5. Thinly slice the pear and combine with the rocket and Manchego cheese. Dress with some lemon, olive oil and salt.
6. Move the centre of the omelette around slightly. Reduce the heat to low and leave to cook gently.
7. Remove the pan from the heat. Place a plate face down over the pan and flip the omelette onto other plate. Return the omelette to the pan with the cooked side up.
8. To plate up, begin with the salad followed by a portion of omelette. Finish with a dollop of olive tapenade.