Seekh kebab, roti, mint yogurt
FULL METHOD & RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
Allergens: Wheat, gluten, onion, garlic
Pantry staples: Cooking oil, salt
1. Prepare the produce: Wash the vegetables. Crush, grate or finely chop the garlic. Thinly slice half of the onion. Finely chop the remainder of the onion. Roughly chop the cucumber. Chop the tomato into wedges. Cut a quarter of the coriander into 5cm lengths. Finely chop the remainder of the coriander.
2. Make the kebab: Combine the lamb mince, spices, half of the garlic, half of the finely chopped coriander, finely chopped onion and a good pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix well and shape into two sausage-shaped kebabs per person. Heat a splash of oil in the frying pan over medium heat. Cook the kebabs for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Remove from the pan.
3. Make the coriander yogurt: Combine the yogurt, the remainder of the finely chopped coriander, the remainder of the garlic and a pinch of salt.
4. Cook the roti: Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the roti, in batches, for 3minutes or until crisp and puffed. Keep warm in the oven, if needed.
5. To serve: Place the kebabs onto the serving plates. Top with the coriander yogurt. Serve with the roti, tomato, cucumber, and the coriander pieces.