Roasted vegetables, cous cous, chickpeas, harissa
WRITTEN RECIPE AND DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
Dried fruit and nuts
Capsicum, any colour
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt, boiling water
ALLERGENS: Wheat, gluten, nuts (almonds)
Moroccan spices: Ingredients: Spices, herbs, salt, citric acid
Dried fruit & nuts: Ingredients: Almond, Sunflower seeds. Pumpkin seeds, Currants, sultanas. Allergens: Nuts (almonds)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Cut the zucchini, eggplant and capicum into finger sized slices. Roughly chop the onion. Slice the coriander.
3. Cook the vegetables: Place with zucchini, eggplant, capsicum and onion in a bowl. Toss with a little oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Place the vegetables onto a baking tray. Place into the oven and roast for 15 minutes or until cooked and browned.
4. Cook the couscous: Meanwhile, place the couscous and a pinch of salt in a heat proof bowl. Add ⅓ cup boiling water per person over the couscous, stir to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes or until the couscous is tender. Stir through the chickpeas, half of the dried fruit and nuts and a pinch of the Morrocan spices.
5. Make the harissa: Combine the remaining Morrocan spices with a drizzle of oil.
6. To serve: Divide the couscous between the serving plates.Top with the roasted vegetables, remaining dried fruit and nuts and coriander. Drizzle with the prepared harissa.