ROASTED PUMPKIN RAINBOW SALAD, OCOPA SAUCE
WRITTEN RECIPE AND DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
Pumpkin seeds and currants
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, dairy, wheat, gluten, nuts (peanut)
SPECIALISED EQUIPMENT: Lined baking tray
Ocopa sauce: Ingredients: Onion, peanuts, garlic, evaporated milk, milk, feta, spices, chilli paste, salt, crackers. Allergens: Peanut, onion, garlic, dairy, gluten, wheat
1. Preheat oven to 200C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash all the vegetables. Quarter the tomatoes. Roughly chop the coriander. Thickly slice the pumpkin.
3. Cook the quinoa: Bring a medium pot of water to the boil. Put the quinoa in the boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes or until cooked through. When cooked, strain through a sieve.
4. Cook the pumpkin: Drizzle a little oil over the pumpkin and place onto a lined baking tray. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. To serve: Spread the ocopa sauce on the serving plates. Place the quinoa, tomatoes, roasted pumpkin, coriander, pumpkin seeds and currants in a serving dish. Spoon the ocopa sauce over the top.