Prosciutto, rocket and pear pizza
FULL METHOD & RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, wheat, gluten, dairy
PANTRY STAPLES: Olive oil, salt, sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 210C fan forced.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the pear. Crush or finely chop the garlic.
3. Make the pizza sauce: Heat a splash of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the garlic briefly or until the garlic is fragrant. Add the tomato polpa, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Taste the sauce, add a little salt or sugar to your liking. Alternatively you can spread the tomato polpa and garlic directly on the pizza base before baking.
4. Bake the pizza: Spread the tomato polpa over the pizza base. Top with the cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes or until the pizza base is crisp and the cheese has melted.
5. To serve: Top the pizza with the rocket, pear and the prosciutto.