1. Pork meatball mix
2. Almond gazpacho
3. Herbed almonds
7. Potatoes or baby potatoes
8. Red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees fan forced.
2. Roughly chop the capsicum, carrot, potato and broccoli into big pieces. Generously coat in some vegetable oil and season with salt.
3. Transfer the chopped vegetables to a lined baking tray.
4. Portion the meatball mix into desired quantities and roll into balls, add to the baking tray.
5. Bake vegetables and meatballs for 30 minutes.
6. To plate up, add the baked vegetables and meatball to the plate. Add some almond gazpacho
on top and garnish with the herbed almonds.
Vegetarian: Tombet (vegetable stack) is provided. Remove the tombet from the bag and warm in the oven along with the vegetables as per the recipe for about 15 minutes at 160 degrees fan forced. Cook the vegetables for a further 10 minutes. *please note the tombet contains hazelnuts