2. Chorizo sauce
5. Potatoes or baby potatoes
1. Add a splash of your preferred oil to a pan and add the chicken skin side down onto the pan.
Cut the potatoes in half and place them cut side down into the pan.
2. Add the pan to the stove over a medium heat and season chicken and potatoes with salt. Leave to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce the heat to low, then flip the potatoes and leave to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the chorizo mix with a splash of water. Combine elements so the sauce coats the chicken and potato. Cook for a further 1 minute, or until sauce has reduced.
5. To plate up, begin with a bed of spinach leaves. Add the potatoes to the plate and then the
chicken. Serve with the aioli in a bowl for the table to share.
Vegetarian: Tomato chickpea mix is provided. Pan sear the potatoes first as per the recipe. Once the potatoes have browned nicely, pour over the tomato chickpea mix and cook until the potatoes are cooked through. You can add a little water to help the potatoes cook through if needed. Serve with aioli on the side.