Mushroom Bibimbap, egg, seaweed
MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Bibimbap sauce
2. Chilli cucumber
4. Seaweed and black sesame mix
1. Mixed mushrooms
4. Bean sprouts
1. Wash the rice three times. Bring a pot of water to the boil, then add rice and cook it for 8 minutes. At the same time, cook the eggs in the same pot.
2. Steam the spinach for 1 minute. Once you’ve removed the steamed spinach, replace it with the bean sprouts and cook the sprouts for 1 minute too.
3. Thinly slice the mushrooms then cook them in a pan with your preferred oil. Once cooked, take them off the heat to cool. Season with salt or soy sauce (not provided) to taste.
4. To plate up, begin with the rice it in the middle of a bowl. In a clockwise direction, add the kimchi, chilli cucumber, mixed mushrooms, spinach and bean sprouts. Remove the egg shells, slice in half and place in the middle. Garnish with bibimbap sauce and black sesame mix.