Miso glazed salmon, sushi rice, snow pea salad
FULL METHOD & RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
Capsicum, any colour
Allergens: Soy, wheat, onion, sesame
Pantry staples: Cooking oil
1. Preheat the oven to 160C
2. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Peel and thinly slice the carrot. Thinly slice the snow peas. Thinly slice the capsicum. Thinly slice the spring onion on the diagonal. Coat the salmon in the miso glaze.
3. Bake the salmon: Place the salmon on a lined baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until just cooked, be careful not to overcook the fish. Brush the salmon with the glaze while cooking.
4. Cook the rice: Meanwhile, cook the rice in a rice cooker according to the manufacturer’s instructions, or use the following method. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Wash the rice three times to remove the starch. Put the washed rice in the boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Stir halfway through to stop the rice from sticking. When cooked, strain the rice through a sieve.
5. Make the salad: Combine the carrot, capsicum, snow peas and spring onion in a bowl.
6. To serve: Divide the rice, salad and glazed salmon between serving dishes. Sprinkle with the togarashi.