Minute steak, potatoes, radish, chimmi churri
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Sher wagyu rump steak
- Chimmi churri mix
- Slice the potato into 1cm thick rounds and cut the radishes into halves.
- Heat a splash of your preferred oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes flat on the pan. Cook the potatoes for 6-7 minutes to brown and cook through nicely.
- To prepare the chimmi churri, very finely chop the herbs and add to a bowl with the pre-prepared chimmi churri mix. This sauce will also be used for night three, so you’re able to make it all tonight or make the second batch fresh tomorrow.
- Turn the potatoes at this point, ensuring to get an even colour on both sides.
- Using a meat pounder or a small saucepan, bash the steak out until its around 1cm thick.
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and transfer to a paper towel. Season to taste.
- Add the radishes to the pan, keeping them on long enough to blister. This will take about 1-2 minutes. Remove the radishes from the pan and set aside.
- Reheat the pan and add some extra oil if needed. Add the steak to the pan and season as you go with salt. Cook the steak for about 30 seconds to one minute each side.
- To plate up, begin with a bed of potatoes. Add the minute steak followed by the radishes and garnish with some chimmi churri (ensuring to keep some chimmi churri for tomorrow!).
Vegetarian: Vegetable stack is provided. Heat in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees fan-forced. Serve as per the recipe.
For downloadable pdf version, click here.