MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 20MINS
1. Lamb shank curry
2. Pickled cabbage mix
5. Red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
2. Remove the lamb from the bag and transfer to a non-stick pan. Put the pan into the oven and heat for 20 minutes. Please note the meat is already cooked and just needs to be heated through.
3. Put the lentils in the boiling water and cook for 15 minutes, or until lentils have softened. Once cooked strain any excess water.
4. Grate the carrot and thinly slice the red onion. Transfer to a bowl with the lentils and season with olive oil and salt.
5. To plate up, begin with the lamb shank and curry sauce. Add a spoonful of salad and pickled vegetables. Garnish with some thinly sliced red onion and parsley.
Vegetarian: Carrot vindaloo is provided. Heat and prepare as per the recipe.