Pumpkin and bean enchiladas, cheese, tomato
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL.
1. Pumpkin and black bean mix
3. Enchilada sauce
5. Green beans
6. White onion
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
1. Medium sized pot
2. Medium sized pan (oven safe)
3. Chopping board
5. Oil (vegetable or grape seed)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 210 degrees fan-forced.
2. Over a high heat pre-heat a pan and heat through the tortillas. The idea is to give freshness to the tortillas. This can also be done directly over a flame. Each side will only need a few seconds. After each tortilla is heated through, stack them up so they stay pliable and warm.
3. Roughly chop the green beans into 3cm long pieces.
4. Over a medium heat add a splash of your preferred oil to a pot and heat the pumpkin and black bean mix. After a few minutes add in the green beans.
5. Lay the tortillas out on a work bench, fill them with the pumpkin and corn mix then roll them into cigars. Place them in an oven-proof pan or tray and evenly spoon the enchilada sauce around them. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Grate or chop up the cheese and sprinkle over the dish. Bake in the oven for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are cooked through.
7. While the enchiladas are cooking finely dice the onion and roughly chop the coriander
8. Serve the enchiladas in the cooking pan, top with onion and coriander.