Pumpkin and bean enchiladas, cheese, tomato
MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Pumpkin and black bean mix
4. Enchilada sauce
2. White Onion (1/2 of the white onion provided)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 210 degrees fan-forced. Using a knife, remove the corn from the cob and transfer to a bowl.
2. Over a medium heat, add a splash of your preferred oil and heat the pumpkin and black bean mix, add in the corn after a few minutes.
3. Over a high heat, pre-heat a pan and heat through each tortilla - ensuring to flip them. The idea is to give freshness to the tortilla, this can also be done directly over a flame. Each side will only need a few seconds. After each tortilla is heated through, stack them up so they stay pliable and steam.
4. Lay the tortillas out on a work bench, fill them with the pumpkin and corn mix, then roll them into cigars. Place them in an oven-proof pan or tray, and evenly pour the enchilada sauce around them.
5. Grate or chop up the cheese and sprinkle over the dish. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
6. Finely dice the white onion and coriander leaves, use these as a garnish when serving.
Vegan: Use the vegan cheese provided.