MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Smoked Cauliflower
2. Ocopa Sauce (cheese, chilli and peanut)
4. Ceviche Dressing
1. Red Onion
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
2. Take cauliflower out of packet and put in oven on a tray to re-heat.
3. Put quinoa in a pot filled with water and boil for about 7 minutes. It is ready when the grain forms a visible ring - the texture should be soft.
4. Dice the celery and tomato, then add to the cooked quinoa and season with supplied ceviche dressing, salt and a little oil to taste.
5. To prepare the salsa, thinly slice the red onions and dice the tomato and coriander, then combine.
6. To plate up, use the quinoa as a base, placing the cauliflower on top. Then add the ocopa sauce and finish with the salsa.
Vegan/no nuts: Leave out cheese sauce.