Christmas - Meats, sauces & vegetables
PLEASE CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO TUTORIAL.
Thyme and garlic butter (use ⅓ supplied)
1. Preheat oven to 190C forced.
2. Cook the beef: Place the beef onto a baking tray. Drizzle with a little oil and sprinkle with some salt and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven. Rest for 10 minutes and slice thickly. Place the butter on the beef to melt before serving.
SALSA VERDE SAUCE
Dijon mustard dressing (use 1/3 supplied)
Parsley (use ⅓ of supplied)
1. To serve: Finely chop the parsley, combine with the dressing.
Thyme and garlic butter (use ⅓ of supplied)
The potatoes can be cooked with the beef.
1. Bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil and preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Prepare the ingredients: Peel and cut the potatoes into large pieces.
3. Cook the potatoes: Put the potatoes in the boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes or until the edges start to soften. Strain the water. Drizzle a little oil and stir to break up the potatoes slightly.
4. To serve: Pour the potatoes onto a baking tray. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes, turning occasionally, or until brown and crisp.
CHAR GRILLED BROCCOLINI
Thyme & garlic butter (use ⅓ of supplied)
Almonds & pumpkin seeds (use ⅓ of supplied)
1. Preheat a char grill (you can also use the oven).
2. Prepare the ingredients: Remove the ends of the broccolini if needed. Drizzle with a little oil. Place the broccolini directly on the char grill, or put the tray into the oven. Cook the broccolini for 5 minutes or until the broccolini are just cooked and slightly charred. Remove from the heat and toss through the butter.
3. To serve: Place the broccolini onto a serving plate and top with the almonds and pumpkin seeds.
Lay the turkey out on serving plates. Serve with the cranberry sauce and the mustard sauce.
MUSTARD & HORSERADISH SAUCE
Spoon the mustard and horseradish sauce into a serving dish.
Spoon the cranberry sauce into a serving dish.