Chicken schnitzel parmigiana, radish salad
DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Wheat, gluten, yeast, onion, garlic, dairy
SPECIALISED EQUIPMENT: Absorbent paper
NOTE: You will not need all the sauce provided.
1. Preheat the oven to 190C fan forced.
2. Prepare the produce: Wash all the vegetables. Cut the cos into quarters lengthwise. Thinly slice the radishes into rounds. Slice the shallots thinly into rings. Cut the lemon into wedges.
3. Cook the schnitzel: Heat a generous splash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the schnitzels for 3 minutes each side or until just browned and almost cooked through. Remove the schnitzels from the pan and place onto absorbent paper. Repeat for the rest of the schnitzels. Place the schnitzels onto a lined baking tray or oven proof frying pan. Spoon the tomato sauce onto the schnitzels. Top with the ham then the mozzarella. Bake the parma for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
4. Make the salad: Gently stuff the radishes and shallots in between the leaves of the quartered lettuces. Squeeze a little lemon over the salad and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
5. To serve: Divide the parma and salad between serving plates. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges.