Chicken Milanesa, creamy polenta, blistered vegetables
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO.
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Onion, wheat, gluten, dairy
Dried herb mix: Ingredients: Herbs, spices, celery seed, salt
Parmesan: Contains: Dairy
Chicken schnitzel: Ingredients: Flour, breadcrumbs, egg. Contains: Egg, flour, gluten
1. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the capsicum. Halve and thinly slice the onion. Finely chop the tomato. Pick the coriander leaves. Crumble the parmesan.
2. Cook the schnitzel: Heat a generous splash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the schnitzels for two minutes each side or until just browned and almost cooked through. Add the capsicum and onion. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until blistered slightly.
3. Make creamy polenta: Pour the polenta into a saucepan and add water (2 cups for the two person box and 4 cups for the four person box). Stir to combine and bring to the boil. Add the crumbled (or grated) parmesan and whisk to combine. Add more water if needed.
4. Make the herb mixture: Combine the herb mix and some oil in a bowl.
5. To serve : Spoon the polenta onto the serving plates. Place the schnitzel on top with the blistered vegetables. Spoon the herb mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves.