Chicken & cashew korma, coriander rice
DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD AVAILABLE BELOW.
Chicken maryland fillets
Korma curry paste
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Onion, garlic, nuts (cashew)
1. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the radishes into rounds. Thinly slice the cucumbers into rounds. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Pick the leaves of half of the coriander. Finely chop the remaining coriander. Cut the chicken into a 2cm dice.
2. Cook the curry: Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 1 minute or until browned. Add the cashews, curry paste and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes soften. Reduce the heat to low and add the coconut cream. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the curry thickens slightly. Season to taste.
3. Cook the rice: Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Wash the rice 3 times to remove the starch. Put the washed rice in the boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Stir halfway through to stop the rice from sticking. When cooked strain through a sieve. Stir through the chopped coriander and a pinch of salt.
4. Make the salad: Combine the sliced radishes, cucumbers and coriander leaves in a bowl.
5. To serve: Divide the coriander rice, chicken korma and the salad between serving plates.