MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Marinated Sher wagyu beef (please note we have provided raw beef instead of braised beef to showcase the quality of our incredible produce)
1. Yellow farofa (green farofa is used tomorrow night)
4. Red, green and yellow capsicum (also required for pumpkin dish)
6. Coriander (required for all three nights)
1. To cook the polenta, add it to a pan with equal parts water over a medium to low heat. The polenta will absorb the water quickly, continue to check on it and stir it. Add more water when needed to reach a smooth, creamy consistency.
2. Using a knife remove the corn from the cob. Add it to a pan with a splash of oil over a medium heat. Move the corn around the pan and allow it to char evenly.
3. To prepare the salad, dice some of each of the capsicums, tomato and coriander. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the charred corn and remaining guava dressing.
4. Add the parmesan to the polenta and stir well to combine. Season to taste.
5. Slice the beef into thin steaks, take care when removing the beef and ensure to reserve the marinade.
6. Heat a splash of your preferred oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the beef in small batches to cook, flipping once. Do not over-populate the pan as this will cause the meat to stew rather than brown. This is top quality Sher wagyu; it is best eaten medium-rare so take care not to overcook it!
7. Once each batch of beef is cooked, rest them in a bit of the marinade then quickly pan sear together once more prior to serving.
8. To plate up, spread the polenta on the plate, followed by the beef. Add the salad and garnish a sprinkle of yellow farofa.
Vegetarian: Corn cake is provided. Mould into patties and pan sear.