Butter paneer, broccoli, basmati rice, mint almonds
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO.
Mint and chaat masala almonds
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, nuts, dairy
Curry sauce: Ingredients: Ginger, garlic, oil, onion, spices, tomato, butter, cashews, sour cream, milk, sugar, mustard oil, canola oil. Contains: Onion, garlic, dairy, nuts
Chaat masala almonds: Ingredients: Almonds, spices, herbs, oil, salt. Contains: Nuts
1. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the onions. Halve and thinly slice the carrot. Have and thinly slice the cucumber. Separate the broccoli florets. Pick the coriander leaves. Slice the paneer.
2. Cook the rice: Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Wash the rice three times to remove the starch. Put the washed rice in the boiling water. Boil for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Stir halfway through to stop the rice from sticking. When cooked, strain the rice through a sieve.
3. Cook the curry: Heat a splash of oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook the paneer for one minute then add the broccoli and curry sauce. Cook, stirring, until the broccoli is just tender.
4. Make the salad: Combine the carrot, cucumber, onion and coriander in a bowl.
5. To serve: Divide the rice, curry, and salad between serving plates. Top with the mint and chaat masala almonds.