Black bean quesadilla, guacamole
CLICK CENTRE OF IMAGE TO BEGIN VIDEO.
Small flour tortillas
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil, salt
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, dairy, flour, gluten
Black beans: Ingredients: Onion, garlic, black beans, tomato, capsicum, herbs, spices, salt. Contains: Onion, garlic
Quesadilla cheese: Contains: Dairy
Flour tortilla: Contains: Gluten, wheat.May contain: Soy
1. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Chop the coriander. Cut the lime into wedges. Finely dice the capsicum. Roughly chop the avocado. Finely dice the onion.
2. Cook the beans: Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the capsicum and cook for one minute. Add the black beans and heat through. Remove from the pan.
3. Make the quesadilla: Lay the tortillas flat. Divide the beans and cheese and place on one half of the tortillas. Fold in half. Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat. Place the quesadillas in the pan. Cook for a couple minutes or until the cheese melts. Turn over to toast both sides. Cook in batches if needed.
4. Make the guacamole: Place the avocado, onion and some salt in a bowl. Mash to combine.
5. To serve: Place two quesadillas per person on a serving plate. Serve with the guacamole. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves. Serve with the lime wedges.