Beef Bulgogi, Pear salad
MASTERCLASS INGREDIENT BOX RECIPE | COOK: 15MINS
1. Marinated beef
2. Ginger dressing
4. Puffed buckwheat
1. Cos lettuce
1. Remove the beef from the bag, reserving the leftover marinade, then slice it as thinly as you can. Place it in a bowl with the leftover marinade to enhance its flavour.
2. Wash your rice three times. Bring a pot of water to the boil, then add rice and cook it for 8 minutes. Strain it and leave it to cool down in a colander.
3. Julienne* the cabbage, pear and daikon. Season them with the supplied ginger dressing.
4. Wash the cos lettuce, and cut into distinct cups. Allowing around 4 per guest.
5. Preheat a non-stick pan on a medium heat, and in separate intervals, sear off the beef and get some nice colour onto it. Place it into a heat proof bowl, and continue on with the remaining beef. Work in batches to ensure you do not boil the meat.
6. Place the boiled rice on a plate. Then, in individual lettuce cups, add in the salad and the beef.
Garnish with a sprinkle of puffed buckwheat.