Baja fish tacos, slaw, salsa
WRITTEN RECIPE AND DOWNLOADABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
Tortilla, small, flour
PANTRY STAPLES: Cooking oil
ALLERGENS: Garlic, onion, wheat, gluten, soy
Pickled corn: Ingredients: Corn, onion, capsicum, chilli, vinegar, sugar, salt. Allergens: Onion
Taco seasoning: Ingredients: Spices, herbs, garlic, salt, citric acid. Allergens: Garlic
Tortilla: Allergens: Wheat, soy, gluten
Barramundi: Best before: 03/02/2021
1. Prepare the ingredients: Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the cabbage. Thinly slice half of the onion. Dice the remaining onion. Dice the tomatoes. Cut the lime into wedges. Chop the coriander.
2. Make the salsa: Combine the tomatoes, diced onions, coriander and the pickled corn in a bowl.
3. Cook the fish: Slice the barramundi into 1cm slices. Coat the fish in the taco seasoning. Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan (or barbecue) over medium high heat. Cook the fish for one minute or until just cooked.
4. Heat the tortillas: Heat the tortillas in a dry frying pan, barbecue or over a gas flame until soft and warmed through.
5. To serve: Divide the tortillas between serving plates. Top with the fish, sliced cabbage, sliced onions and the salsa. Serve with the lime wedges.